Physio 0,9% (sodium chloride) 30ml nasal spray
therapeutic agent for diseases of the nasal cavity.
International name: Sodium chloride.
Pharmacological group: therapeutic agent for diseases of the nasal cavity.
ATC code: R01AX10.
0.65% nasal drops.
0.9% solution - a nasal spray.
Description: A colorless, transparent solution with a weak characteristic odor.
Ingredients: Nasal drops and sprays "Physio" include:
6.5 mg / 1 ml (0.65% solution) or 9 mg / 1 ml (0.9% solution) of sodium chloride;
Other ingredients: methylparaben, disodium edetate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, distilled water.
Pharmacological effect "Physiotherapy" 0.65% and 0.9% is sodium chloride (respectively - hypotonic and isotonic) that moisturizes the mucosa of the nasal cavity, liquefied compacted mucous secretions, facilitates its removal from the nasal cavity, improve nasal breathing . It softens the scab formed on the nasal mucosa and promotes its excretion. The drug relieves swelling of the nasal mucosa, and prevents the development of otitis media. It should also be noted that when used in the period after surgery on the nose, the preparation and exfoliation helps remove dead skin tissue, thus reducing bleeding.
Pharmacokinetics: The local use of low absorption.
• It is used for hygienic treatment of nasal mucosa for adults and children (0.65% solution - for babies), for fast and easy purification of the nasal cavity from viscous mucus and crusts.
• Inflammatory diseases of different etiologies of the mucous membranes of the nasal cavity, nasopharynx (infectious, allergic rhinitis, chronic atrophic rhinitis, rhinosinusitis, nasopharyngitis), accompanied by dryness of the nasal mucosa or mucus;
• Prevention of inflammation of the nasal cavity, nasopharynx, paranasal sinuses (sinusitis, sinusitis, sinusitis), the prevention of acute otitis media in the period of the epidemic;
• Cleansing and moisturizing the nasal mucous membrane in an environment polluted by professional noxious substances (paint, dust, flour) or a long stay in air-conditioned room.
• In the period after the operation on his nose, and exfoliation to remove dead tissue.
• During the combined treatment facilitates the absorption of other drugs from the nasal cavity.
• Hypersensitivity to the drug.
• For 0.9% nasal spray - children up to 1 year.
Side effects: In some cases, allergic reactions may occur, resulting in irritation of the nasal mucosa.
Rule and dosage: Therapeutic and prophylactic agent used intranasally.
0.65% nasal drops: for children up to one year: 1 drop in each nostril 3-4 times a day for children over one year of 1-2 drops into each nostril 3-4 times a day, to adults: 2 drops into each nostril 3-4 times per day.
0.9% nasal spray: bottle kept in an upright position and is injected into each nostril. After 2-3 minutes after injection is necessary to clean the nasal cavity. Adults and children over 3 years old need 2 injection 0.9% spray 3-4 times a day (in case of need, and more).
Children from 1 to 3 years, 1 injection of 0.9% spray 3-4 times a day.
In prophylactic treatment of drug can be used 1 - 4 times a day.
The duration of treatment an average of three weeks; Repeated treatment can be carried out after 30 days.
When prophylactic treatment to the use of the drug is necessary to clear the nasal cavity.
Cautions: Do not use one vial of different persons in order to avoid the spread of infection.
After use, clean the end of the vial should be.
Pregnancy and lactation: It is recommended to use "Physio" during pregnancy and lactation.
Interaction with other drugs: Due to the low absorption capacity is not revealed interactions with other drugs.
Packing: 10 ml of 0.65% solution in a plastic bottle with a dropper. The vial is placed in a cardboard box together with the summary.
30ml of 0.9% solution in white high density polyethylene bottle to spray the spray head. The vial is placed in a cardboard box together with the summary.
Storage: Store in a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
After opening the bottle the drug pass for 1 month.
Never use the drug after the expiry date!
How leave the pharmacy: III group of a pharmaceutical product (without prescription).
Shelf life: 2 years.